The 3 WHYS for Doing Digital Marketing!
The purpose of this article is to provide business owners a 5 minute read on the 3 WHYS of Digital Marketing Services?
- Why invest in Digital Marketing Services?
- Why invest now?
- Why choose Quechua Digital Advisory?
The world has changed – consumers are connected and empowered like never before. Firstly, driven by the internet, then mobile and now social. To further complicate the landscape, digital channels have proliferated (see fig 1 for landscape), consumer expectation has changed and business models turned on their head.
Who would have thought 10 years ago that…………..
- Uber would become the largest Private Hire company – but own no cars
- Air BNB would become the largest Private Hire company – but own no rooms
- Amazon would become the largest Retailer – but own no outlets (until recently)
- Facebook would become the largest Media Company – but own no content
And to add to the above, 50% of the workforce by 2020 will be millennial (born between 1982 and 2000) and are digital natives, mobile first. It’s time to think differently to #disrupt or be #disrupted
Fig1 – Digital Landscape
1. Why invest in Digital Marketing Services?
- 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting a small business or making a purchase with them
- Every day, the average UK based user spends 1 hour 50 minutes scrolling through social media sites
- A whopping 40 million people, or 71% of UK adults can be reached with online adverts
- You can be highly targeted based on your ideal customer using demographic, behaviours, and interests plus purchasing intent
- Your results are highly measurable, providing clear ROI (Return on Investment) and CPA (Cost per Acquisitions)
- It will provide immediate results, new leads, new revenue, higher loyalty with lower risk
- It will provide competitive edge today- 66% of small business owners say that finding new clients is a top concern
- Yet only
- Only 25% of small businesses invest in online marketing/advertising
- Only 17% of small businesses are investing in Search Engine Optimisation
- Only 20% of small businesses invest in content marketing
- Presently Digital Marketing Services is very cost efficient with the ability to reach tens of thousands of your ideal clients, driving inbound leads and or footfall
- Organic Marketing is Dead – Facebook’s organic reach is 1-2% of followers and therefore Small businesses must think differently
- We charge 20% of the cost of building your own digital marketing team
- We are experts in our field, giving you time to focus on your core business activities
- We Digital Marketing Services deliver business outcomes not vanity metrics meaning increased revenue, cost reduction, mitigation of risk
- We generate NEW LEADS and NEW REVENUE at a low Cost per Acquisition.
- We provide outstanding Return on Investment (ROI) with full business case
- We save you time providing a single unified view across digital channels, therefore you can make business decisions based on insight.